Thursday, December 15, 2005

Early Christmas

Well I was going to share with you some of our early Christmas pics. with Marianne and mom but as it turns out our camera card can not be read. So here's the thing; we purchased an new digital camera for Christmas - an upgrade, and low and behold the Future shop guys sells us this card that can't be read by any machine, thus it can't be developed without going though this long process of changing the files and so on and our computer won't let me upload them on to this blog. So Ray goes back to Future shop to see what the problem is and the same guy who sold us the camera and card says "oh, that one is not compatible" and leaves Ray to find one that is compatible on his own. Yikes, some people have no customer service skills. To make a long story short we finally got a few pictures developed but I appolize I can't share them on this blog. Now with the new card we hope there is no problems.
On a brighter note, I just want to say Thank you to my sister Marianne. I have been having a rough time with Mark lately and feel like I'll never make it through this terrible two stage with Mark. The whole time she was here she kept seeing how cute he was, or reminding me to see the postives rather then feeling like all I say is "no Mark, don't Mark, stop that Mark, slow down Mark, ect...." Even in the midst of it all he dose say some cute things or stops to give a hug and really he is just trying to have our undivide attention - all the time! So for the last few days since Marianne has been here I have tried my hardest to focus on him and see his cute side more. When there's a tantrum - 'cause believe me they haven't stoped - I try to CALMLY seek out what is bothering him. I guess I knew to do this all along but I have been so overwhelmed lately and emtionally drained I forgot. So Marianne - THANKS FOR SEEING HOW CUTE AND LOVING MARK REALLY IS!!
by the way, last night he said he is not going to bed until Auntie Marianne and Grandma come back!!

4 comments:

Terry, Jill, Hazel, Luna and Quin said...

Hey guys, just found your blog and love it. Aren't they great? Just ignore Chris and Elisha's comments. Maybe they just havne't figured out yet that they can click on the picture and it gets bigger! They secretly want one but don't want to eat their words and get one. I bet they have one under an alias name.

Cory and Tash Doerksen said...

I'm with Jill! I am a fellow blogger who has yet to make my first real entry on my blog. So don't look at it yet!

Merry Christmas Peters! Now come visit.

Melody Peters said...

So Tash Jill convinced you hey, I'm excited to see your blog too. I really is a great way to keep up with everyone. Amazing how everyone is now clear across the world and we can still communicate so easily. About visiting - I'm still working on it. I would love to go somewhere hot again it's too bad you guys (jill and terry too)weren't all in these hot places when Ray and I decided to go to cuba last year we would have come to see you instead - one day again maybe.

Josh Fuller said...

Hey Mel,

Thanks for commenting on my blog so I could find you here! Good to be able to read a bit about your life and catch up somewhat. Remember the last time we saw each other? Hanging out with Corey on the UBC campus, I believe. That was a fun day. Anyway, I look forward to more stories and pictures. Merry Christmas!