Thursday, March 22, 2007

My birthday

So a few people asked why I posted about Mark and not about me. Yep, we all still have birthday's the kids just usually get the bigger celebrations. Mine is not a big number until next year so wasn't too over board this year. I guess it was still emotional a bit for me as I thought a lot about life; dreams and goals, where I'm at, and my spiritual walk.

The week of my birthday was horrible. I had one request for the Saturday - no throwing up, no diahrea, no pee accidents - NO BODILY FLUIDS!! It almost worked. Kyla was so excited to get food after having a week of not feeling like eating or not keeping anything down, she stuffed her mouth full and gaged. Almost made it.

Anyways, we had a fun night and the picture shows it - Thanks to Montana's.

No comments: