Thursday, June 28, 2007

Deck progress

Here Mark is working really hard on the deck with his Home Depot tools from Auntie Marianne. He loves to hammer the most. They can't be up there without adult supervision as it's not safe yet.
The deck railings have started to go up and the end of the project is in sight - over half done YEAH!! As the railing is finished it will finally be safe for the kids to be out there (as long as the stairway is blocked off until finished).


I think we are all ready for it to be done including Ray, working all day only to come and work on the deck until 8 or 9pm.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like fun Ray. Wish I was there.

Lisa-Joy & John Gunter said...

Good job Ray.

Houses. Quite the investment, hey?

Tomorrow morning I'm putting in a couple window wells. It scares the life out of me to drill holes into the foundation of my house because that's what some website said!

I'm sure I'll do fine, but my job likely wont have the polish and shine of yours ;-)