Monday, January 16, 2006

Updated photo's




So here's a shot of the newest experience for Kyla. She loves her cereal - morning and night it is a highlight in her day. Now that she has been given the opportunity to eat she hates not being eye level with us at supper time so out came the high chair. Doesn't she look so tiny in there. Well she is - tiny I mean. She just made it to 14 lbs this week - she's 5 1/2 months!! Most of her "friends" are 1 to 2 1/2 mths younger then her and already the same size. I guess she's got my Nana's genes. Mark loves being the big brother and helping as you can see. And of course you all need to see her new "trick" sitting on the floor beside brother. Mark also likes to ask to hold her, but really it's just sitting behind her like we do and wraping his arms around her - needless to say it looks cute.

5 comments:

Cory and Tash Doerksen said...

I love the shot of teeny weeny Kyla at the end of big long table!

Cory and Tash Doerksen said...

Did I mention I love that shot with teeny weeny Kyla at the end of the big, long table?

Cory and Tash Doerksen said...

...and it's like she small enough to jump into that Rubbermaid container sitting on the table!

Melody Peters said...

I love that angle too!! She is our teeny weeny baby. She actually is still smaller then her 2 cousins that are 2 months younger then her.

Melody Peters said...

I love that angle too!! She is our teeny weeny baby. She actually is still smaller then her 2 cousins that are 2 months younger then her.