Tuesday, June 05, 2007

More Easter Pics...





Forgot some Easter pictures of the family and thought I should add them. I think we were the only one with the family shot at Theif River Falls.
Also enjoyed our visit with Uncle Alex and Chuck and friend Anna.
Amazingly this was Marianne's first visit to the cottage.
Many friends have enjoyed this little get-a-way so I'm sure they are surprised too to find out not all the family has even been there yet. The cousins were happy to enjoy the cottage toys and especially Grandma Joan's amazing finds of cool lego including pirates!! Hey mom, guess what I found some here too so now Mark has his own Value Village find of Pirarte lego.
Another memory for us was our visit to Paul and Myrna's to sadly discover the favourite pool has been dug up and will be replaced with grass :( We're sad but since we're not there much we couldn't really fight it and I'm sure they will love the grass over the concrete.

No comments: