Thursday, September 11, 2008

The swing



I love our swing. It has been hours of rest and relaxation. The kids love it too. I love the chance to sit and watch the kids play and yet in actual fact I think I am playing more then I am sitting. Try going outside without being asked to play badmonton, bocce, croquet and catch. I love that the kids love to play with us but at some point when I have had my turn with each of the activities (of course with each of the kids too) I will get a chance to sit. The best was when they were playing in the kiddy pool. Since I didn't fit I had a fair excuse to not have to play. Although we discovered that a bucket of water for my feet to cool off was also fun for them. They had somewhere to get buckets of water and fill up my bucket. Each time I rocked on the swing the water would slosh therefor needing to be refilled. I love making everything a game!

No comments: