Tuesday, February 22, 2011

change...

There are times when change is just something that needs to happen. There often isn't anything that you can pin point as a moment when all of a sudden that need appears inside us, but there it is. That's what happened to me.
If it hits both of us we usually re-arrange furniture or move but since neither of those things are happening any time soon...

One moment I looked at the picture in the living room and from that moment on I have wanted to change it. I had no idea what exactly I was hoping for - just a change.

That's where friends come in. I have a friend whom I have joked as my personal shopper (she picked out a few outfits for me while shopping that I love but probably wouldn't have bought without her input) and a sister-in-law who just has the eye for design. I mentioned I have been looking and thinking of what I wanted instead of the picture. Instantly they had ideas. My budget had some input too though...
Therefore my dream for change actually came true...just in time for my Mom's visit.
Thanks ladies, I love it!!

Before...











after...

No comments: