Thursday, December 13, 2007

Symphony



This last weekend Ray and I went to Vancouver. It was nice to get away (so thankful for Gramma and Grandpa for watching the kids). It was however not all vacation as I was in a course the whole weekend. It was full of information, great networking, and very practical for my work environment. Some of you know already the home I've been working in will be shut down in the new year, but it was still great to go. I learnt a lot and my supervisor was actually in the course with me and took me to my clients new home which was great for some closure. The course is apart of 10 that I am working on completing for my DeafBlind Studies. I think I am 1/2 done now.
I was hoping to see some of my extended family but as it turned out we didn't get in touch with them. It's hard to fit everything in but hopefully we'll see them next time. We stayed with Ray's sister (and brother-in-law) and did take Saturday night for some fun. The four of us went to the Vancouver Symphony. It was amazing!!! I highly recommend a "Broadway Rocks" symphony, especially to anyone who hasn't been to one before. I think it was one of my favorites so far. It was nice to add something special to a weekend of studies. It's always fun to get dressed up - we looked good too!!!

No comments: