Saturday, February 23, 2008

Saturday Feb.23

Today started with the guys going to the men's breakfast at church. They were at work by mid morning though. Lots accomplished again today yet they said it doesn't seem like it. I think things are going to slowly not look so drastically different (until moving day) as they begin working on the finishing touches of jobs. I took the kids to swimming lessons then dropped them off with Gramma (YEAH FOR GRAMMA TIME - IT IS SOOO APPRECIATED). I got to go play for the day at an all day scrap day. It was suppose to be 12 hours but I stayed for 7hrs. I got 12 pages done and 2 cards. And I won a good prize. If you do scrap booking I think you would understand the accomplishment I felt after all that work. I only got to go if I found childcare as there was no way Ray was going to take the day off the house today. Anyways, we're talking about the Reno's here. I got back and Terry had been working on lighting fixtures all day, baseboards were mostly around the upstairs thanks to a new friend Tom. Dad worked on plumbing and doors today and painting closets. Actually, I don't know what all got done today but I know those for sure were done. Things are really coming together. We took a break after supper to go for a well needed hot tub. Kyla had slept 4 hours this afternoon and Mark took a nap before supper so the kids were wired and fun of energy. It was fun to go swimming that late at night and the guys needed that hot tub!! Most people would call that a night and come home to watch the hockey game or news but not these guys. I don't have pictures to post right now 'cause they're still working. I'll post some in the morning or tomorrow. I have laundry to fold and dishes to put away and it's already 11:30pm.